From: SAMY rengasamy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 12:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ASP on Linux/390 without conversion to PHP

 Has anybody successfully ran ASP applications with apache in Linux/390
platform. I did find out about ASP2PHP from Alan Cox earlier. I am actually
now looking to run ASP under apache without any conversion. Is any of the
third party applications like ChilliSoft has been ported to Linux/390? Also
ChilliSoft does not support the latest ASP specifications. How would it
impact any enhancements in ASP based Web Applications?
Thanks in Advance,
Samy Rengasamy.