> One of my co-workers has installed Halcyon Software's InstantASP product,
> and done some testing with it on Linux/390.  He said it worked, but they did
> run into a problem going from Windows's "case insensitive but case
> preserving" environment to Linux's case sensitive one.  A lot of the file
> name references didn't match the case of the actual files, and so weren't
> working.  He got a copy of another product called HTML Rename (which is
> shareware), which will automagically fix those kinds of problems.  He was
> happy with both of them, but especially so with HTML Rename as it removed a
> potential show stopper.
> http://www.halcyonsoft.com/
> http://www.xlanguage.com

Can't sat whether this is useful; I wrote it a few years ago to fix
some broken HTML I got from IBM.

#!/bin/bash
D='/u02/java/IBM/ftp/ '
grep -ni "<a .*href=" `find ${D} -name \*.html` \
   | sed -e 's/:.*href="/|/i' -e 's/".*//' -e 's/<a//' -e 's/#.*//' -e
's/|/ /' | grep '\..*\.' \
   | grep -v http: \
   | sort -u \
   | while  read source link
      do
         fd=`dirname $source`
         EF=$fd/$link
         [ -n "${link}" ] && \
            [ ! -f ${EF} ] && \
            {
               echo EF=${EF}  s=$source d=$fd l=,$link,
               AF=`find ${D} -iname ${link}`
               echo AF=${AF}
               cmd="grep -ni $link $source /dev/null"
#              echo ${cmd}
               ${cmd}
#              grep -i "$link" $source /dev/null
               echo
            }
      done

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my
disposition.