From: Adam Thornton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Autoconf bug?

I'm running SuSE 7.0 GA, patched to 2.4.7 per Rob van der Heij's
instructions.

However, autoconf has (maybe) broken.

I'm trying to build krb5-1.2.2, and to do so I need to run autoconf.
But when I do,

susemstr:/usr/local/src/krb5-1.2.2/src # autoconf
autoconf: Undefined macros:
***BUG in Autoconf--please report*** AC_LOCALDIR

This is not helped by the fact that I'm totally ignorant about
autoconf.  What happened, and how do I fix it?

Adam