>From www.ntk.org (need to know):

          Mr Gates is due in the UK this week, patting Blair's head,
          helping him find that Start button again, and charitably
          offering a few hits of the XP subscription-only crack-pipe.
          God help Bill, though, if gets collared by other more techy
          European politicians. Windows XP just trashed the hard drive
          of FRANCESCO COSSIGA, the 73-year ex-Presidente of Italy -
          and he's out for vendetta. As semi-retired politicians who
          do their own OS installs go, Cossiga is a tech support case
          from hell: professor of Law, ex-investigating magistrate,
          and since quitting the Presidency, a man with plenty of time
          and who no longer gives a shit. This is a man who idly
          tarried over details of St Thomas More's wishful dreams of a
          menage a trois - at a Vatican press conference. He says
          he's itching to take Microsoft to court. "In the tribunal,
          we will be able to enjoy ourselves. I'm almost hoping they
          won't be able to fix it!", he cackles. Worst of all for
          anyone hoping for a quick fight: he's a radio ham. Capos
          with callsigns: bad combination.
          http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,73304,tk,dn112701X,00.asp
                                                     - IANAXPOI, but..
          http://www.ntk.net/2001/11/30/presidente.html
              - translation of I0FCG's rant courtesy bellissima Louise
          http://www.pir.org/main2/Francesco_Cossiga.html
                        - you see how it all fits together now? (java)

Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead
Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
25 N. Via Monte Ave
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
AIM:        lbdyck