Greetings;     (Posted to VMESA-L and VSE-L and LINUX-390)

- - - Now in its fourth year! - - - - - - Now includes VSE! - - -
        - - - - Now includes linux/390 - - - -

I have set up a public service web page at

        http://www.eskimo.com/~wix/vm/

for posting positions available and wanted for VM, VSE and linux/390.

Please visit the web page for more information and feel free to
send me any info you would like to have posted.  Please make VM
or VSE or linux/390 the first word in the subject.
                                Questions and comments welcome!
(Text or html OK.  No java, gifs, etc. NO RESUMES or CVS!)

Please check the web pages for examples before sending your ad!

Good luck,
Dennis

VM & VSE & linux/390 Positions Available last updated Nov 8.
VM & VSE & linux/390 Positions Wanted last updated Dec 3.