Hi Tom,

I don't no the the implementation of Selma (what was the
command, by the way?), but I think that it is caused by
import-email, which just strips real-names off.

I have some patches, that will make it possible to use
real-names within rebol, I tried to send it to rebol.org,
hope it gets through. I have sent it to feedback, too,
so maybe it'll be in one of the next versions.

It's called mail-patches.r

regards,

Ingo
> > Curtis. My guess is that SELMA is stripping off his name (like it does my
> That's something I wanted to ask before! Why does SELMA do this? It
> shouldn't
> be a problem to add the full names to the outgoing messages again. But
> this
> would make the list a little more, well, readable as some of the mail
> adresses
> used are rather cryptic and most people have set their full name anyway.
>
> Couldn't SELMA be changed (or better: improved ;-) to support the full
> names
> in the 'from:' header field?
>
> Tom

ingo@)|_ /|  _| _  <We ARE all ONE   www._|_o _   _ ._ _