HI Chris,

If they are proper features and the 2 servers are in the same farm, then no.
However if they are just copy/paste install packages (*shudder* then yes you
will. In which case I advise you to package them up in correct features as
soon as possible.

Cheers,

Daniel Brown – MCP – MCTS - SharePoint MVP
<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Daniel.Brown>

Blog: http://www.danielbrown.id.au <http://www.danielbrown.id.au/>

Mobile: 0419-804-099

MCTS(rgb)_530_529

ý Please consider your Environment before printing this email.