Hi Guys,

What is best practice for adding a new custom MySite template? I am aware
that I can make changes to the existing MySite template by using Feature
Stapling, however, I just want to create a whole new template.

Preferrably I would like to define the MySite Template through the browser
(ie. add lists and webparts to the existing Template etc), copy the template
and then have any new MySite that is created use the new template rather
than the out-of-the-box one. Is this possible?

Thanks heaps.