From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Noone
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2008 9:06 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] Unable to access Page Settings

Hi Aaron,

That's an easy one. I get it all the time. J

It happens when you restore WCM sites to another location. The Page Layout
source URL is not updated to reflect the new location.

There are several painful options I tried before finally coming across this:

http://stsadm.blogspot.com/2007/08/fix-publishing-pages-page-layout-url.html

There's also a standalone script here:

http://blog.thekid.me.uk/archive/2007/08/20/fixing-page-layout-urls-after-im
porting-a-publishing-site-in-sharepoint.aspx

Either one should work well for you. Hopefully this bug will be fixed before
too long. It's a right pain.

Regards,

Paul

Online Developer, ICT