From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aaron Saikovski
Sent: Thursday, 27 November 2008 10:29 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] [listserver] List Posting Error Notification

Hi All,
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the errors you may be experiencing with
the system.
Matt, Dan and I are looking to move the listserver off the current platform
which is MailEnable. We will be looking for a proper SharePoint implementation
with search, auto subscribe etc.

Thanks for your patience in this and we hope to resolve this soon.

Please feel free to 'little r' me if you have any concerns.

Cheers.

Regards,
Aaron Saikovski

Aaron Saikovski  |  Senior Consultant  |  Microsoft Services
[cid:image001.jpg@01C950A0.8293BF00]
' +61 2 8817 9280 | È +61 410 480 971   |  7 +61 2 9870 2499  | * [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/aaronsaikovski<http://blogs.msdn.com/aaronsaikovski/>  |
Web: http://www.microsoft.com/australia/services

Disclaimer:  This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential or subject to legal professional
privilege. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email.