Thanks Jeffrey and Caroline.

So what do people recommend for solution generation? STSDEV or WSPBuilder.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffery Tsui
Sent: Friday, 28 November 2008 1:58 PM
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: Re: [OzMOSS] RE: VS Project type for feature - a few questions

You can add the instruction in manifest.xml that controls whether WSS will run
IISRESET on each front-end Web server after the output solution package has
been deployed, upgraded, or retracted.

sample manifest.xml

<Solution

  SolutionId="24F91DED-8BA7-4633-8BA0-4C9B2A4387D7"

  ResetWebServer="True"

  xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/"; >

  <!--TEMPLATE files-->

  <TemplateFiles>

    <TemplateFile

      Location="IMAGES\HelloWorld\AfricanPith32.gif" />

  </TemplateFiles>

</Solution>
STSDEV is very useful in terms of building sharepoint solution,

Cheers
Jeffery
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Caroline Specker (AU) <[EMAIL