Thanks Aaron

Look forward to it, let me know what I need to do to stay connected.

>>> Aaron Saikovski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2/12/2008 11:01 am

Dear All.
We are in the progress of moving Ozmoss.com to a better infrastructure
where ausdotnet is running and it should be a lot more manageable.
We should have this sorted out in the next few days.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Aaron Saikovski

Aaron Saikovski  |  Senior Consultant  |  Microsoft Services Australia

 +61 2 8817 9280 |  +61 410 480 971   |   +61 2 9870 2499  | |
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/aaronsaikovski  | Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/australia/services

Disclaimer:  This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee
and may contain information that is confidential or subject to legal
professional privilege. If you receive this email in error please
immediately notify the sender and delete the email.