> showing them how easy it is to go from PS / IL to Expression
> Design/Blend is the goal.

how?

> I'd put money on there being more  C# developers out there
> than Action Script developers

ahhh... but that's the mistake. You're saying developers can't
transfer their skills from one language to another. In Microsoft
development there's a lot of C# developers... but then again, there's
a lot of Java developers out there ...

> - and that on average the C# developer has
> more experience (i.e. they are *better* :)).

sure. Designers are designers, not application developers. but C#
doesn't have a monopoly on application developers. Not only that, but
Flex and SL development need not be any different to traditional
software development where the tasks are split between people with
different skills. You don't need one person to do it all. you need
workflow to move the project from one pair of hands to another.

I've come across a lot of crap UX made by C# developers... and when
was the last time you came across a really good UI from a Java
program?