From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Miguel Madero
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:54 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] SL Combobox problem.?

The ObservableCollection (or any collection that implements
ICollectionChange) exposes an event (CollectionChanged) and the Databinding
will subscribe to this to monitor changes in the collection, when one occur
it will cause the control to refresh it's datasource.

This is similar to objects that implement INotifyPropertyChange, those will
expose a PropertyChanged event that will trigger an update in the UI
whenever the control value of the property changed (or more precisely when
the event is fired)

 Miguel A. Madero Reyes

  <http://www.miguelmadero.com/> www.miguelmadero.com (blog)
  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 +61 (0) 406-704-161

 623/243 Pyrmont Street
 Pyrmont, NSW, 2009

 Australia

P "Please reconsider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
unlawful.