Hey Scott...

I'll blog that if you want, let me know...

-Dave

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Scott Barnes
Sent: Mon 11/3/2008 1:17 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: [OzSilverlight] Can you all do me a massive favour? :)

Hi All,

I'm putting together a proposal here internally to make some radical changes to
the Silverlight/WPF ecosystem. Part of this requires your input and help, in
that if you could all take 5-10mins out of your day to quickly answer 11
(short) questions that would be extremely helpful to the cause.

http://deploy.ztelligence.com/start/index.jsp?PIN=13APU9WJMSVWA

Please also pass it along to anyone else you know whom is developing/designing
with Silverlight. These answers have been chosen carefully to weigh basically
how we are doing in helping you folks not only onramp, but also about how
overall you are finding our approach to date.

REALLY appreciate your help on this one!

--

Scott Barnes
(Rich Platform Product Manager)

Microsoft Corp. <http://www.microsoft.com/>  | Blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog <http://blogs.msdn.com/msmossyblog>  |
Mobile: 425-802-9503 (New!)

Twitter: twitter.com/mossyblog <http://twitter.com/mossyblog>  | MSN: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

;4(?ry?Xuy??ryn7y?zv?fjo,·v'