http://www.codeplex.com/SilverlightToolkit
3) ValidatorControl (Provides basic validations for most of the Controls by
defining few properties instead of writing code

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Muhammad Niaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  Hi Paul,
>
>                 I am interested in your Validation Framework, can you tell
> how can I get it, for testing purpose. ;)
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Muhammad Niaz
>
> Software Engineer
>
> Intagleo Systems Pvt Ltd
>
> www.intagleo.co.uk

.net noobieâ„¢

What is the 'Clean Feed'?

The Australian Federal Government is pushing forward with a plan to force
Internet Service Providers [ISPs] to censor the Internet for all
Australians. This plan will waste tens of millions of taxpayer dollars and
slow down Internet access.

Despite being almost universally condemned by the public, ISPs, State
Governments, Media and censorship experts, Communications Minister Stephen
Conroy is determined to force this filter into your home.

http://nocleanfeed.com/