That is awesome. Sorry we weren't much help. Shane

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Dunn
Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2008 3:04 PM
To: listserver@ozsilverlight.com
Subject: Re: [OzSilverlight] Custom print-ad creation with Silverlight

I prototyped the Ad-Builder UI back in January in about a week, for budget
approval. 3 person team started in March - prototype was discarded and rebuilt.
It's been in testing for a little while before release.

Xaml-Jpeg and XPS-PDF were two of the chunkier tasks: the first due to memory
issues and the second due to testing with our printers - colour correction;
greyscale/newsprint printing and many other issues arose along the way. Adobe
originally told us we _could_ use XPS2PDFLib via their 'LiveCycle' product,
then turned around and said it wasn't supported - this added at least two
months (probably more) to the project in my opinion as we searched-for and
implemented an alternative solution (NiXPS).

Now on to Silverlight 2.0...

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Jordan Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL