On Mon, 17 Sep 2012, Bob Kleemann wrote:

> It prints the write file/line on the logged message (-e:1), but not on
> the die message (perllib/WSL/... line 174).

Hi Bob,

thanks for reporting this issue, I've provided a fix here:

https://github.com/mschilli/log4perl/commit/e258163ef2c219e082419e6158ad6fa96eeebc5d

You can download the updated tarball from:

     https://github.com/mschilli/log4perl/tarball/1.38logdie

Would be great if you could give it a whirl, let me know if it's working
for you.

--
-- Mike

Mike Schilli