On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Marc Zampetti wrote:

No, adding Log::Log4perl->reset()
before the second call to Log::log4perl->init() doesn't fix anything. So
far, the only solution is to remove one of the calls to
Log::Log4perl->init().

Do you have some code that reproduces the problem so I can take a look?

--
-- Mike

Mike Schilli
m...@perlmeister.com