I have uploaded AutoDIAL to my site where it can now be downloaed.

It creates UML class diagrams showing relationshiops, methods, attributes,
etc for a bunch of scripts/modules and lays them out ready for autodial to
use, although I think the relationship line plotting is a little
broken.

It requires template toolkit and perl base, it doesn't need dia. It might
not work on windows.

Hopefully it should be easy to modify to handle other languages such as C,
or python, or god forbid, Java.

and it can be found at http://droogs.org/autodial/

yeay!

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty"> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a