On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 08:54:11PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> Anyway, isn't it a bit counter productive to declare anything on Paris.pm
> at this point as as we're trying to convince them to hold YAPC::EU there
> next year ...

Depends on whether they let Brother Stowe speak or not.  If they don't,
then we will have to boycott their inadequate conference and hold our
own, in the nearest cafe or pub we can find to their venue.  Which will
consist of All Stowe, All The Time.

We will send a delegation to the inferior conference every day to leaflet
people as they go in and tempt them with free beer.

Not sure how we'll get any French folk singers to endorse our conference.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  " Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files.  This
    provides more security than wiping with decimal values. "
            -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160