I have seen the vihuela before. It's an instrument made by Clive Titmuss. There is an old posting on ebay with the same picture:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vihuela-early-6-course-guitar-new-for-sale-by-Kelowna-luthier-Clive-Titmuss-/301568244999

Dmitry

On 3/15/2017 1:15 PM, wbc wrote:
Hi Lute people -

   I just got two ads, one for a romantic guitar and one for a vihuela, I posted them
on my lutes for sale web page -  http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/forsale.html
<http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/forsale.html> - but something about the
ads has me concerned.  They both came in within a few minutes, both are terse and
don’t describe the instrument much at all.  Neither pictures are great.  And the
names are a but odd.  Could you folks take a look at what now are the first two
entries and tell me what you think, especially if you happen to know the people or
instruments involved.

  Wayne