I have a paper copy (unfortunately bound, so I can't scan it, in any case it's a huge work) from a microfilm belonging to the Lute Society. I'm not sure what the current status of the LS microfilms is, but it would be worth asking Chris Goodwin if anything can be done: www.lute...@aol.com

I think it was Doug Towne who produced a modern edition which is available online (on Sarge's site?) and it's a useful reference as he includes as many of the vocal originals as possible. These days I never play an intabulation without having studied the original piece and compared the two.

Best wishes,

Martin