I forgot to mention an interesting book that was published a few years ago by Indiana University Press entitled 'Singing Early Music'. It is edited by Timothy McGee and covers the pronunciation of European Languages in the Late Middle Ages and Renaissance. There are chapters on Anglo-Latin and French Latin as well as a CD with examples.

Best,
Matthew