Von: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag
von Alain Veylit
Gesendet: Samstag, 27. Mai 2017 18:31
An: 'Lute net'
Betreff: [LUTE] Re: German keyboard tablature

Thank you Mathias for this useful detail,

Except for the 17th string, it should be fairly easy to implement - one last
request if you can, do you happen to have a link handy to a digital facsimile
of angelique tablature? If not, I'll do my own digging, but you are more
knowledgeable than I am and might pick a better sample for checking purposes.

Alain