Monica,

I don't remember for Django, but for Fandango, you can delete a section with: Ribbon->Sections->Delete section. Also, there is an icon in the Sections panel at the top.

I posted a new beta version of the Fandango software that is fully enabled until July 15 for those who may be interested in trying the software. See: http://fandango.musickshandmade.com/pages/fandango then the Download tab.

Alain