Hi all,

I'd like to know if, in the BufferView/TextMetrics classes,
there is any method that is always called every time there
is a change in the "paragraphs structure", i.e.:
-) after creating a new document
-) after opening a document
-) after breaking a paragraph in two or adding a new paragraph
  (i.e. hitting enter)
-) as a result of multi-paragraph cut or paste operations

One such method that I identified would seem to be updateMetrics(false),
but I'm not sure it captures all the cases. For example, what is the
TextMetrics::metrics() method used for ?

On a related note, is there any method always called in response to
a change in the window width ?

Thanks, bye,

   T.

--
Tommaso Cucinotta, Computer Engineering PhD, Researcher
ReTiS Lab, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy