On 23/10/2016 01:27, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
[more or less, all things included in my tommaso repo, linux-day-2016 branch,
perhaps I'll polish and push something else tomorrow]

pushed, details below [1].
http://git.lyx.org/?p=developers/tommaso/lyx.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/linux-day-2016

    T.

commit 58cd3b3f
Author: Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Oct 23 13:16:19 2016 +0200

    Remove assert on advanced find with knitr module (#10444).

commit 7d6cbd87
Author: Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org>
Date:   Wed Oct 19 11:18:10 2016 +0200

    Tolerate formats that are not supported by lyx2lyx.

commit d4ae1e6b
Author: Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org>
Date:   Mon Oct 17 08:44:16 2016 +0200

    Enable graphics generation from external gnuplot scripts (draft).

    Two major TODOs:
    1. remove ugly abs path, which is there to work around 8b66f9ce, which
       broke %%s
    2. convert the gnuplot2pdf.sh script to Python for portability

commit Author: Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org>