On 24.10.2016 20:08, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag, den 24.10.2016, 19:36 +0200 schrieb racoon:
Can you give an example?

Citation dialog.

Oh, I see. Haven't thought about non-settings/preferences dialogs. But since those are in quite different areas of LyX I would not mind to have it differently. But I see your point.

Another idea would be to make not the list of document settings expand when one expands the settings dialog. All the settings names already fit well into the list. So it would make more sense to expand the individual settings area of the dialog.

Daniel