On 25/10/2016 5:53 a.m., Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Montag, den 24.10.2016, 13:15 +0200 schrieb racoon:
Sorry, probably the attached is better.

I would prefer a layout where we can maintain the horizontal order
(which we use in all other similar dialogs). Maybe we can wrap the
descriptions to multiple lines.

Jürgen

Daniel

My concern was for the list of modules to be scannable "at a glance". Particularly with the theorems modules there is a clump of them, some with long names where the distinguishable part of the name is not initially visible. Your second attempt Daniel was along the lines I had in mind, but Jürgen's suggestion of wrappable lines in the Available window is another possibility.

Andrew

---