Am 24.10.2016 um 08:46 schrieb Joel Kulesza:

I've implemented the change (selfishly) requested in
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10457.

Hello Joel,

many thanks! Everyone and every work welcome.

What is the best way to get the change reviewed / committed / merged?

You should attach your patch as unified diff file to the bug report. Additionally send a mail to this list with some explanations and the patch attached as unified diff.

If the developers say it is OK, someone will commit it to LyX. You are then one of the LyX authors and therefore we need your agreement to publish your work under the license GPL version 2 or later. Could you therefore please send an additional mail to this list where you write?:

"I hereby grant to publish my work for LyX under the license GPL version 2 or later."

many thanks and best regards
Uwe