Le 05/12/2016 à 08:53, Tommaso Cucinotta a écrit :
On 04/12/2016 18:51, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 04/12/2016 à 18:06, Tommaso Cucinotta a écrit :
On 28/11/2016 00:42, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
On 27/11/2016 13:52, Guillaume Munch wrote:
* Converters>Security is located below the converter configuration,
which leads to think that they are converter properties instead of
global settings. What about placing it above the converter list?

Same problem with the Converter Cache option already, isn't it?

Let me propose the attached fix for both at once.

just pushed as [f0f555b5/lyxgit], would be good if anyone could confirm
it shows up as intended ...

How is it supposed to show up? Can you send a screenshot? Here only the
font of "Converters Definition" changed, and I still find it unclear.

Here you go: screenshots before and after the patch attached.

With the "Converter Definitions" label now at the same highlight/logical
level
as "Converter File Cache" and "Security" ones, I think there is no more the
confusionabout which options in the dialog are specific to a single
converter.

Thanks. I see the same. I agree that it is already better.