Le 13/01/2017 à 23:28, Richard Heck a écrit :

Format change?

It does not look like it to me. However:

        /// Return the actual bibtex command (lyxrc or buffer param)
-       std::string const & bibtexCommand() const;
+       std::string const bibtexCommand() const;

I saw const-value return types a few times in the code. It seems that
this was advised in certain circumstances in old C++, but this is now
discouraged (essentially because it prevents automatic move operations
and serves no good enough purpose). See for instance
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/8716406>.

Guillaume