Le 22/01/2017 à 01:22, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
commit 9e6cf6e05a25d38e8d7d9ecbf360b2aa5fd06d03
Author: Enrico Forestieri <for...@lyx.org>
Date:   Sun Jan 22 01:06:00 2017 +0100

    Allow to properly scale the GUI with Qt5

    Starting with Qt 5.6, setting the environment variable QT_SCALE_FACTOR
    makes everything accordingly bigger. So, if QT_SCALE_FACTOR=1.2, all
    text and GUI elements are rendered 20% bigger. However, if an application
    does not account for this, everything will also look "blocky".
    With this commit, all text and images will be scaled remaining sharp.
    This works whether a HiDpi screen is used or not, but is mostly useful
    with a HiDpi screen, as all GUI elements are more spaced apart and one
    can use the mouse for selecting things without requiring a high precision.

Nice. Do you know whether some linux environments set that automatically?

Two remarks:
* I would think that the code that reads the environment variable should only be active in Qt 5.6+ * As I understand it, this code does not handle multiple monitors with different DPI. I am not sure that the rest of LyX does that either.