On 19 March 2017 at 12:14, Christian Ridderström <c...@lyx.org> wrote:

> But I think someone should take a log at the error output and see if they
> can figure out why it's breaking, I think it's a real breakage.

Could perhaps the following line in the CI job's configuration be
related...:

# Temporary fix: Apply JMarc's patch to allow 'make distcheck' to complete
patch -p1 < /builds/0001-Fix-distclean-for-recent-automake-versions.patch

Jean-Marc, perhaps that patch should no longer be applied?  It was needed
earlier to make the checks pass.
I've created another CI job that's not applying that patch and that's
currently running, so we'll see what happens.
/Christian