The shortcut keys Alt+A 1, ..., Alt+A 9 are assigned to argument-insert 1 ... argument-insert 9. On all the keyboards I have used, the numbers run in a row 1234567890 from left to right. On my system Alt+A 0 is unassigned. I suggest assigning it to argument-insert post:1. A post argument follows the main argument, so there is a natural sequence from the ordinary arguments to the left of the main argument, then the main argument, then post arguments. Given the arrangement of keys on a keyboard, there seems a certain naturalness to assigning Alt+A 0 to the first post argument.

Andrew

---