Le 26/06/2017 à 10:32, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 25/06/2017 à 22:23, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
To reproduce, go to:

     http://www.lyx.org/trac

Then click on "login". The connection for entering your login and
password is not secure.

Note that it is secure if in the link I give above, https is used. I
think that the login link should always be secure.

Is this an easy fix for anyone?

As we already discussed, I think that the whole site should redirect to the
https: version.

A .htaccess file containing

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://www.lyx.org/$1 [R,L]

at the root of the html tree of the server should do it, right?

If you just want to make trac secure, just change the RewriteBase directive and put the .htaccess file there.

--
Jean-Pierre