Am Freitag, 7. Juli 2017 um 00:03:50, schrieb Christian Ridderström
<c...@lyx.org>

> PS.
> As I see it, after we're using clang-format, a next step could be to use
> 'clang-tidy' to do some static analysis.
> clang-format-custom

I have version clang-format-3.9. Using this version, there are many differences
our .cpp files.

The most annoying are created by
        AlignAfterOpenBracket: Align,
I propose here
        AlignAfterOpenBracket: DontAlign

Example from VCBackend.cpp:64
Orig:
                frontend::Alert::error(_("Revision control error."),
                        bformat(_("Some problem occurred while running the
command:\n"
                                  "'%1$s'."),
                        from_utf8(cmd)));

Align:
                frontend::Alert::error(_("Revision control error."),
                                                           bformat(_("Some
problem occurred while running the command:\n"

from_utf8(cmd)));
DontAlign:

                frontend::Alert::error(_("Revision control error."),
                        bformat(_("Some problem occurred while running the
command:\n"
                                from_utf8(cmd)));

        Kornel