Le 16/07/2017 à 21:24, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 09:04:11PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

I do not think that minted in itself is relevant here. My point is that
shell-escape should be treated in the needauth framework.

This is also my point. I will not accept anything that is valid only
for minted. If minted support has to be removed, then also support
for needauth and dangerous converters has to be removed.

Agreed. OTOH, I do not want to have support for minted that require to hardcode stuff outside of the Listings inset.

Note that I didn't need this support and was actually encouraged to
add it, giving someone the opportunity to lay an ambush. So, this is
mostly a matter of principle, AFAIC.

Enrico, in general I try not to disagree with you, not because I am scared of retaliation (but of course, you scare me to some extent :), but because usually when I think that you are wrong it means that I should think more about the problem. However in this case, I think that taking things personally does not help anyone. I can see there is this electric thing between Guillaume and you, but what I do not really understand is why this happens.

This probably means that we should have a developers' meeting soon and that you should both attend. You started on the wrong foot.