Le 20/07/2017 à 14:08, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, den 20.07.2017, 12:32 +0200 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
Le 20/07/2017 à 11:52, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
The reason probably is that the naming of these functions is not
really
good.

Indeed.

As I understand your comments, shouldn't it be something like:

cursorCanEnter() (editable())

Well technically cursor can enter a closed InsetCollapsable (with
find)

Technically, insets with a dialog are also "editable".

No, now we say that they "have settings". The notion of editable is really related to entering in the inset with a cursor. The problem is that there are several ways to enter.

isEditableInWorkarea()

(as opposed to: via dialog)

But editable, isActive and descendable are already about that.