Am Donnerstag, den 20.07.2017, 14:57 +0200 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
> > Technically, insets with a dialog are also "editable".
>
> No, now we say that they "have settings". The notion of editable is
> really related to entering in the inset with a cursor.

I see. Didn't know. This strikes me like a rather idiosyncratic use of
"editing". I would prefer if the function name would be more clear
about what that means.

> > isEditableInWorkarea()
> >
> > (as opposed to: via dialog)
>
> But editable, isActive and descendable are already about that.

Yes, I wasn't questioning the meaning, but the expression (name).

Jürgen