Le 24/07/2017 à 10:30, "Uwe Stöhr" a écrit :
Hmm, that is very bad. I think that explains why software companies don't offer
Linux versions. (I saw yesterday that there are no longer Skype, Adobe Reader
and other useful programs on Linux.)

Indeed Adobe Reader for Linux has been abandoned. Personnally I do not regret it and I always install SumatraPDF on windows.

Concerning Skype, you should probably change your favorite source of information:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/skype

Basically, now Skype works in your web browser (and the application is just a wrapper around that), courtesy of the open source actors (Mozilla, Google) who worked on the WebRTC standard. Isn't that nice ? ;)