On 31.10.2017 14:24, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

That's curious. I didn't have any problems with Xreader and gender radio buttons in PDF-form.lyx.

- open the PDF of PDF-form.lyx with the latest Xreader 1.4.4.
- then go to sec. 2.3 and you can see that you cannot select "female".
- go to sec. 2.1 to see that the second text filed is not filled with the content of the first one as it should be - go to sec. 4 to see that the buttons to save the form and for fullscreen view are not orking
- go to sec. 2.4 and yo see that no button there works

 In any case, I would definitely recommend
getting the Linux version of Acrobat Reader.

This version is no longer under development since years and therefore a security risk to use it.

regards Uwe