On 3/11/2017 5:44 a.m., racoon wrote:
On 02.11.2017 17:21, racoon wrote:
The opening of Document Settings takes about 8 seconds for some Documents on my system. LyX becomes unresponsive in the meanwhile. (Core 2 Duo, Win7)

I noticed that the delay became longer in beta1. But it was much faster still.

Seems like these delays change. After a fresh start of LyX it takes about 8 seconds. But sometimes this gets quicker when LyX has been in use for a while.

Daniel
I can't reproduce. I'm running rc1 (Uwe's installer), Windows 7, standard 'High Street' laptop from about 4 years ago. I start LyX, open a document, access Document Settings and it shows in a second or less.

Andrew

PS Following this thread results in weird timings on my computer.

racoon  4:21 a.m.
racoon  5:40 a.m. (reply to Scott 6:02)
racoon  5:41 a.m. (reply to Juergen 6:22)
racoon  5:44 a.m.
Scott   6:02 a.m.
Juergen 6:22 a.m.
Juergen 7:15 a.m.

I once spent some weeks inadvertently using US Pacific time but I've checked and it is correctly set for New Zealand.

---