Le 16/02/2018 à 10:29, Sam Lewis a écrit :
Hi,

This is a persistent irregularity with beamer when using CambridgeUS theme that I noticed since  2.2.x. Currently I'm using 2.3.0dev.

In a beamer frame, two boxes (minipages, drop shadow) are place in columns next to each other. Everything works fine, except in the first frame one of the boxes including text is always red.

The box is OK here (lyx-2.3.0rc2, Debian Stretch, TeXLive 2017).
I'm updating TeXLive (beamer has changed), I'll test again when it is over (528 files to update).

--
Jean-Pierre