To reproduce,

1. Insert an ERT
2. Type <<"hello">> inside the ERT (include the " quotation marks)
3. Select all inside the ERT so all contents inside the ERT are
   selected, but the inset as a whole is not selected.
4. cut
5. paste

I get an "Uncodable content" regression. I don't know if this is because
of the change regarding the uncodable content message or if it is due to
the input being stored as a Quotes inset.

I can do a bisect in case it would help.

I attach two files. The file paste_mwe_from_22x.23.lyx was created in
LyX 2.2.x by following steps 1-2. I then opened it with 2.3.x and saved
it to increase the file format. When doing steps 3-5 with this file, I
cannot reproduce the error. The file mwe.23.lyx was created with 2.3.x
directly by following steps 1-2. If I open this file with 2.3.x and do
steps 3-5, I do see the problem. The difference between the two files is
the inset Quotes.

Scott