More details:

This system is using a Matrox G-400 AGP video board with dual head
support. I am running a single X server (XFree86 4.0.2) configured
for two screens (as reported in xdpyinfo) each of the same geometry
(1152x864 24 planes, w/ TrueColor visuals).

I do not want to use Xinerama; I prefer having two distinct screens.

It wouldn't surprise me if the problem is in the XForms library. I
have encountered some other software that only recognizes the first
logical screen of an X display. Xinerama hides this by handling
multiple physical framebuffers (video hardware) as a single logical
screen on an X display.

--

Bradford Castalia                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Analyst                         http://azstarnet.com/~castalia

"Build an image in your mind, fit yourself into it."
    The Log of Cyradis, Seeress of Kell.