On Sat, Jan 02, 2016 at 08:08:12AM +0000, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
> Le 02/01/2016 01:31, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
> >On Fri, Jan 01, 2016 at 07:07:16PM +0000, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
>
> >>Then, it seems that the last reference ([9] to the checklist.html file on
> >>the NIST web site) is dead. It reads now :
> >>
> >>http://physics.nist.gov/Pubs/SP811/sec11.html
> >
> >Just checked and works well for me. Does it work now for you?
>
> No,
>
> http://physics.nist.gov/Document/checklist.pdf
>
> gives an "Error 404" page. Maybe you have it in your cache ?

I see what you mean now. I confirm that the link is broken. We have
tests to catch broken links, and we correctly detect this link to test,
but for some reason it passes the test.

Thanks for reporting this. It would be nice to find the correct link and
change the docs before release.

Kornel, do you have an idea for why this test passes? What do you think
about checking for the string "404" in the title of the html page?

Scott