Dear LyX translators,

the LyX team is almost ready for the first beta release of LyX 2.2.0.

Many thanks for your translations in the first step. The second step is
the final one and much smaller:
See the changelog files in this git folder:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyxgit/lib/doc/attic/

Please send the translated po- and doc-files and to the usual po-updates
mailing list.

Except that some issues might occur with these translations the LyX docs should be ready.

After the beta release only the tutorial needs to be reviewed. If anybody could help me out, I would be very thankful. I also think that a view from another perspective than mine (a LyX developer) is important for a tutorial.

Many thanks in advance and bet regards
Uwe