Am 30.01.2016 um 17:00 schrieb Alexander Stiebing:

Also I do not know how this is handled on every possible system LyX
will work on, at least at Debian (and its derivatives like Ubuntu) the
according texlive-lang-* packages are not installed automatically, as
there is no way (at least I would know of) to check during the
installation process, which one would be needed, and installing all
would be somehow a bit much unneeded data.

This is nothing we can change. But the packagers of Debian could do this. Could you please inform them so that they change the dependencies for the LyX package so that all texlive languages are installed?

My proposal is to place an additional comment to point the user to the
need of installing the according package at least in the 'splash.lyx'
and also in the 'Tutorial.lyx' of every language.
For the language 'de' there already is a hint in 'splash.lyx', which I
changed a bit in attached proposing patch together with an addition to
'Tutorial.lyx'. Unfortunately I'd be no big help with all
the other ones…

Many thanks for your proposal. I think that a hint in splash.lyx is sufficient. I will take the one from the German splash for the other languages.

Is this list the right place to get this proposal

Yes, it is. Alternatively you can also file a bug in the LyX bug tracker.

regards Uwe